PS LS - Channel Nuts with Spring
Use With: PS 100 and PS 150 Channels
|Part No.||Thread Size||Finish||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
|PS LS 1/2"||1/2"-13||EG||0.12|
|PS LS 1/2"||1/2"-13||HG||0.14|
|PS LS 1/2"||1/2"-13||SS||0.12|
|PS LS 1/4"||1/4"-20||EG||0.07|
|PS LS 1/4"||1/4"-20||SS||0.07|
|PS LS 3/8"||3/8"-16||EG||0.1|
|PS LS 3/8"||3/8"-16||DF||0.1|
|PS LS 3/8"||3/8"-16||SS||0.1|
- Threads meet the Unified Screw Thread standard, ANSI B1.1, coarse series (UNC) class 2.
- Channel Nuts are also available in many standard metric sizes. Contact us for ordering information.
Design Bolt Torque:
Materials & Finishes
- Power-Strut Channel Nuts are manufactured from mild steel cold rolled coil, and after stamping and machining operations are completed, they are case hardened, assuring positive biting action into the inturned edge of the Power-Strut Channel.
- 1/4" & 5/16" Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33
- 3/8", 7/16" & 1/2" Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A576 GR 1015 Modified
- 5/8", 3/4" & 7/8"Sizes: Conforms to ASTM A36 or A675 GR 60
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC3
- Power-Strut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1059
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Conforms to ASTM A153
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (AL): Stainless Steel nuts are recommended for Aluminum channel.
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.
- Cancellation & Modification Policy
- Cold-Forming Strength Increase
- CSI MasterSpec (05430)
- LEED Version 4
- Let's Talk Strut Installation Guide
- Materials & Finishes
- Outdoor Applications
- Quick Reference Guide
- Return Policy
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Galvanized Products: EG, HG, ZD
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Galvanized Products: PG
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Non-Galvanized Products: GR