PS 998 - Beam Clamp
|Part No.||A||Finish||Flange Thickness||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
|PS 998||3/8" (10)||EG||Up to 3/4" (Up to 19)||0.62|
|PS 998||3/8" (10)||HG||Up to 3/4" (Up to 19)||0.657|
|PS 998||3/8" (10)||GR||Up to 3/4" (Up to 19)||0.62|
- Design loads only apply to Power-Strut brand products.
- Use in pairs only.
- Safety factor = 2.5 based on ultimate strength of connection.
- Set Screw "B" is supplied with this part.
- Set Screw Installation Torque:
PS 998: 125 in-lbs (14 N-m)
Standard Dimensions (Unless Shown Otherwise on Drawing):
- Hole Diameter: 9/16" (14mm)
- Hole Spacing (From End): 13/16" (21mm)
- Hole Spacing (On-Center): 1 7/8" (48mm)
- Width: 1 5/8" (41mm)
- 1/4" (6.4mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, or
- 0.220" (5.6mm) with steel meeting or exceeding ASTM A1011 HSLAS GR 45
- When used for mechanical supports, load capacities of brackets and fittings should be in compliance with the American Standard Code for Pressure Piping.
Materials & Finishes
Materials & Finishes - Standard:
- Base Metal: Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, A1011 HSLAS GR 45, A36, A575, A576, or A635.
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC1
- Power-Strut Defender (DF): Conforms to ASTM A1059
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Conforms to ASTM A123 or A153
- Perma-Green (GR): Conforms to commercial standards for powder coating
- Perma-Gold (ZD): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type II SC1
- Plain (PL): No finish
Materials & Finishes - Special Metals:
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 304 *
- Stainless Steel, Type 316 (ST): Conforms to ASTM A240 or A276, Type 316 *
- Aluminum (AL): Conforms to ASTM B209, Type 1100F or 5052-H32 *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.
- Cancellation & Modification Policy
- Cold-Forming Strength Increase
- CSI MasterSpec (05430)
- LEED Version 4
- Let's Talk Strut Installation
- Materials & Finishes
- Outdoor Applications
- Return Policy
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Galvanized Products: EG, HG, ZD
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Galvanized Products: PG
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Non-Galvanized Products: GR