PS 3700 - Deck Insert
|Part No.||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
|Design Loads - P3700|
|PS 3700-3/8"||3/8"||850 (3.78)||600 (2.67)|
|PS 3700-1/2"||1/2"||1,380 (6.14)||1,000 (4.45)|
||5/8"||1,920 (8.54)||1,760 (7.83)|
- Allowable loads have been determined by the manufacturer's testing, analysis and technical specifications.
- Values are based on a safety factor of 5.
- 20 Gauge Metal Deck.
- 20 Gauge metal deck.
- Allowable loads have been determined by the manufacturer's testing, analysis, and technical specifications.
- Safety factor = 5.0.
Materials & Finishes - EG
Materials & Finishes:
- Electrogalvanized (EG): Conforms to ASTM B633, Type III SC1 or SC3
- Cancellation & Modification Policy
- Cold-Forming Strength Increase
- CSI MasterSpec (05430)
- General Engineering Catalog
- LEED Version 4
- Let's Talk Strut Installation Guide
- Materials & Finishes
- Outdoor Applications
- Quick Reference Guide
- Return Policy
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Galvanized Products: EG, HG, ZD
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Galvanized Products: PG
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Non-Galvanized Products: GR