Light Duty Duct Support - Light Duty Duct Support
|Part No.||A||H||Material||Max. Allowable Uniform Load - Lbs (kN)|
|UP-BK||6" to 12" (152.4 to 304.8)||17" (431.8)||Polycarbonate||25|
|UP-BK||6" to 18" (152.4 to 457.2)||24" (609.6)||Polycarbonate|
General Fabricate Duct Support
The Unipier products offer a great deal of flexibility. If you do not find an "off-the-shelf" support for your particular application, contact Power-Strut with your requirements. We can design and build the proper support for your unique application.
For a quotation on custom fabrication, contact Power-Strut with the parameters for your design as shown below.
- Dimension of duct
- Clearance height above roof
- Total footage of duct
- Thickness of insulation, if any
- 8" x 8" polycarbonate base with a 3/8"-16 coupler. Saddle will accommodate 1-5/8" wide (standard) strut.
- It is recommended to use a support pad or other sacrificial material between the base and the finished roof surface.
- Suggested rooftop loading is not to exceed 2.0 psi from the base to the roof membrane or 100 lbs. (Effective surface area in contact with deck is 50 square inches).
- Ultimate load to the base not to exceed 200 lbs.
- The maximum uniform load on PS 200 EH is 400 lbs.
- Uniform load is limited by roof base allowed load of 200 lbs. (5 psi on roof).
Single Pier Installation
- Align center hole of Power-Strut PS 500 EH on base and attach using supplied hardware. Torque screw to 19 ft./lbs.
- Place pipe/tubing on PS 500 EH and attach pipe/tubing clamp.
- Cancellation & Modification Policy
- Cold-Forming Strength Increase
- CSI MasterSpec (05430)
- General Engineering Catalog
- LEED Version 4
- Let's Talk Strut Installation Guide
- Materials & Finishes
- Outdoor Applications
- Quick Reference Guide
- Return Policy
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Galvanized Products: EG, HG, ZD
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Galvanized Products: PG
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Non-Galvanized Products: GR