16-BS-7 HDG - Elevated Support, Steel Base
|Part No.||Material||Max. Allowable Uniform Load - Lbs (kN)||Product Weight / Piece (lbs)|
|12-BS-7 HDG||Hot-Dipped Galvanized||150 lbs.||7.5|
|12-BS-7 SS||Stainless Steel||150 lbs.||7.5|
|16-BS-7 HDG||Hot-Dipped Galvanized||250 lbs.||7.5|
|16-BS-7 SS||Stainless Steel||150 lbs.||7.5|
General Specifications - Unipier
Materials & Finishes - Unipier
Materials & Finishes:
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HG): Steel conforms to ASTM A1011 SS GR 33, Finish conforms to ASTM A123
- Stainless Steel, Type 304 (SS): ASTM A240, Type 304 *
* These materials have different physical properties and performance characteristics. Please contact us for design support.
General Max Pipe Size
Determining Maximum Pipe Size
Maximum pipe size supported by any of the strut supports is determined by the load and the clear space required between the pipes.
The spacing between pipes should be as follows:
- 1" between piping 3" and smaller.
- 1-1/2" between a pipe 3" and smaller and a pipe 4" or larger.
- 2" between piping 4" and larger.
- At least 1" between pipe clamp and end of strut
- For example, a support for two 3" pipes would require:
- 1" + 3" + 1-1/2" + 3" + 1" = 9-1/2" wide channel support
- Cancellation & Modification Policy
- Cold-Forming Strength Increase
- CSI MasterSpec (05430)
- LEED Version 4
- Let's Talk Strut Installation
- Materials & Finishes
- Outdoor Applications
- Return Policy
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Galvanized Products: EG, HG, ZD
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Galvanized Products: PG
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Metal Framing, Channel Non-Galvanized Products: GR