Power-Strut is proud to present a new website to better serve our customers.
As an industry leader, the Power-Strut website has been the go-to website to serve the metal framing market and the usage of metal framing products. This new site is built to support the specification and usage of our products and services in your applications.
Below, you will find a summary of the new features and benefits.
New Features & Benefits:
- Project Cart: The Project Cart is a new tool that allows the user to select the products they need for a project and perform the following functions.
- Submit for Pricing Quotation: The entire cart can be submitted for pricing and lead time with a single click.
- Download Submittals: Submittal Sheets (or Cut Sheets) may be downloaded for all products in the project.
- Download BIM & CAD Models: BIM and CAD models, as well as some other technical documents, may be downloaded for the entire project.
- BIM Models: BIM models (as well as 3D and 2D CAD) are now available for download from the website. These are available in our CAD Files section or available from individual project pages. They may also be mass downloaded from the Project Cart.
- Product Pages: Individual product pages are enhanced with an easier-to-use format, additional technical information, related resources, and downloads for submittal sheets, BIM models and other resources.
- Prefabrication and Custom Products: In-stock products, as well as order forms are available in this new section for trapeze, custom length channel, and curved channel.
- Seismic Bracing: To support our upcoming OPM-0294-13, our new Seismic Bracing section provides detail on our products and new testing and load information.
- Quick Reference: Visit the "Resource Library" section at the bottom-right of our homepage to find quick access to the most commonly used parts of our website.
- Cross Reference Tool: A new Cross Reference Tool is available. If you have a competitor's part number, input it here and we'll provide our equivalent product.
- Technical Information: A lot of new technical information has been added, especially loading data, FAQs, and guidance on how to use and design with our products.